It Takes A Witch was another book club find that I really enjoyed. There’s definitely a bit of the ridiculous, but in a really fun, have a good laugh kind of way. I really enjoyed the unique way witchcraft is setup in It Takes A Witch. Being a witch is… Read more »
Author: Heather Blake
Also writes as Heather Webber
Heather Blake grew up in a suburb of Boston, and enjoys going “home” in her novels. As a young mother, she tried her hand at writing novels and hasn’t looked back. Currently, Heather lives in the Cincinnati area, and is currently hard at work on her next novel.
15 Things You May Not Know About Me
1) I am completely, hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper.
2) Three of my favorite shows as a child were Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and Quincy, M.D. (Is it any wonder I write what I do?)
3) I can eat a whole sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints without thinking twice. They’re there, and then they’re (poof!) gone.
4) My first trip to Salem, Massachusetts, was when I was a sixth-grader on a field trip.
5) I once quit a job at McDonald’s because I was only given a five cent raise.
6) I look forward to the first snow of the year every winter.
7) I like to be in complete control of the TV remote.
8) Still own a pair of ice skates I used as a child (yet have not been ice skating in over twenty years!).
9) I’m a very good driver (probably as a result of learning to drive in Massachusetts).
10) One of my favorite places is Stowe, Vermont.
11) I once kissed a dolphin (and loved it!).
12) I collect tiny glass and ceramic bowls.
13) One of my favorite items on my desk is a laughing Buddha.
14) I am as klutzy as people come—and have the scars to prove it.
15) I would probably be a nurse if I wasn’t a writer. (Thank goodness this writing thing seems to be working out.)