In 2016 I did a really good job with My Reading Assignment List – I scaled it back to 12 books and only had 3 months of the year that I had any trouble. I also confirmed my suspicion that getting in audiobooks is a lot easier for me than ebooks and ebooks are even easier than hardcopies for me. So I decided my HW list should go up to 24 books – but 12 of them would be audiobooks. That way 1 book a month would be easy as pie. But I NEED to get through some hardcopies/ebooks – I just couldn’t decide which ones. So I let y’all vote for me. Here is the final list (I will mark off and link reviews as I read them):
Bunny and the Bear by Eve LanglaisRead February!
- Beyond the Veil by Pippa DaCosta
Bright Blaze by Jennifer EstepRead January!
- Snowed In by Sarah Title
- Possessed by a Dark Warrior by Felicity Heaton
- Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- Surrender to the Devil by Lorraine Heath
- ‘Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Furthermore by Tahereh MafiDNF 🙁 in March
- Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. MaasRead February!
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
- The Good the Bad and the Witchy by Heather Blake
- Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
United by Melissa LandersRead March! Witch Slapped by Dakota CassidyRead January!
- The Sight by Chloe Neill
- The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
- Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy
- Vieled by Karina Halle
- Rare Form by Jen Crane
- Pieces by T. Aleo
Wish Me Luck! Thanks for voting – let’s hope this year goes as well, if not better than last year!