Participating last month was so good for me – having all my reviews for the month put together was awesome for maintaining my blog in February. So I’m going to try and do it again, though I don’t have as much blogging time available.
Review-a-Thon Goals February 2017
So I have a lot of reviews to write… we wont talk about how many! My goal is to get the reviews for all of March (except for my TBR Review and 2 other not-yet-finihed books) setup. Part of whats great about this is that I get the month’s reviews planned, even if I don’t manage to write them all. So just getting them listed on this post is an accomplishment! I’ll track my progress here as well, marking off reviews as I complete them.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (if I finish it this weekend)
- Sugar Rush
- Hero in the Highlands (setup only, not yet read)
Just a Few…
These are my Just a Few Books I read reviews, quick reviews, but still time to get them setup.
- In Death books that that got me addicted (#3, #4, #5, #6)
- In Death books that I binged (#7, #8, #9, #10)
- Ok book club reads: Frost Line, City of Light, Don’t Tempt Me, These Shallow Graves
- Ok book club listens: Zero Day, Wild Wicked Scott, Holding up the Universe, I hunt killers
- DNF book club books: Sleepless in Manhattan, Blind Retribution, Heroine Complex, Shadow Rider
- Surprising book club books: A week of Mondays, The Scottish Duke, The improbable theory of Ana and Zak, Wake of Vultures
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Books about Race: Let’s talk about race, Ron’s Big mission, An Apple for Harriet Tubman, I am Jackie Robinson, Michelle
If I get all these done, I’ll be caught up through to April! Yeah, I’d have other posts to setup, but these are some of the most time consuming so that will feel great!Berls is joining in the #reviewathon this weekend to try and get caught up! Join her? Click To Tweet