Top Ten Debuts of 2017 I’m excited for #TTT
I think technically debuts would mean that it’s the first book from the author. But I’m not really aware enough to know brand new authors. However I DO know the books I’m looking forward to. Here they are!
- Echoes in Death by J D Robb. Okay, yeah I’m still on book 24, but this series is so good I think I’ll get to this one (44) by the end of the year.
- Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs. Mercy Thompson is a must read for me at all times.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sara J. Maas. Technically I still need to read book 2 (which I have for audio review). But I’m fairly confident I’ll like it and want to read this one ASAP.
- Starfall by Melissa Landers. I read book 1, Starflight recently and enjoyed it more than expected. I seem to always really enjoy her books, so I’m looking forward to continuing this new series.
- Martians Abroad by Carrie Vaughn. After how much I enjoyed her Kitty Norville Series I’ve been anxiously awaiting what’s next for Carrie Vaughn. I’m still waiting to see who will be narrating this and when it will be available in audio – so I may be reading it unlike Kitty!
- Gauntlet by Holly Jennings. I stumbled onto this series through a Netgalley read now email and now I’m chomping at the bits to read book 2. Thankfully I just received notification from Netgalley that I get to read book 2 now 🙂 Yay!
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde. This one caught my eye earlier this year and I’m keeping my eye out for it’s release. I think it stands to be a very good YA LAGBTQ book!
- The Gatlon School for Vigilantes by Marissa Meyer. I honestly don’t even know what this is about. But it’s Marissa Meyer. After The Lunar Chronicles and Heartless she’s on my must read list.
- The Turn by Kim Harrison. Yay! More Hollows! Need I say more?
- White Trash Zombie Unchained by Diana Rowland. I hope this one is really coming in June 2017. I originally saw it coming in October 2016. And then January 2017. So hopefully it’s not endlessly being pushed back. I’m nervous that we don’t have a cover yet.
- An Honorable Mention to Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones. I technically already read this thanks to an ARC I received in October. However, Darynda said the ARC has been changed considerably, plus I want to listen to it. So I’m still super excited to read/re-read it. But I already gave it 5 stars 🙂
What are you looking forward to reading in 2017?Berls shares her top 10 must read releases for 2017 #TTT Click To Tweet