Top Ten 2016 Releases I meant to read…
This list was so hard to make because I’m SO behind that I don’t really know what year the books were published anymore it seems… I could make a list like this for 2014 releases I never got to too. I started by looking at the award winners on Goodreads, as I remembered seeing quite a few there I wished I had read. Then I went to my purchased/review book shelves. And then I was way past 10, despite overlap. So these are the ones that topped that long list 🙂
- Winner’s Kiss – book 2 in this trilogy should be on my list from 2014. I loved book 1 so much – I need to read these!
- Scrappy Little Nobody – it’s rare that I want to read an autobiography but I love Anna Kendrick and think she’s hilarious. So I’d love to listen to her story. Crazy to think that I first saw her in Twilight of all places!
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – this has bounced on and off my TBR. I won’t lie, I’m a little bit afraid of it. But I’ve read too many reviews of differing opinions that I just need to see for myself.
- A Court of Mist and Fury – I really enjoyed the first book and I actually have this one for audio review. I think the main reason I haven’t read it yet is that it’s on CDs and I have to rip them to listen on my phone because I don’t have a CD player in my car. And this has A LOT of discs.
- It Ends With Us – everything I’ve read of Colleen Hoover’s has been amazing. So I hate that I haven’t managed to read more!
- The Problem With Forever – Y’all know JLA is my author crush, right? But she writes so much, it’s impossible to keep up! I do have a signed copy of this though 🙂
- A Promise of Fire – I have no excuse for not reading this yet. I had a physical copy loaned for me, it was picked for book club, and I have it for audio review. But here’s my excuse, just the same (it’s convoluted…): I borrowed the physical copy before I knew I could read it for audio review and was like, never mind, I want to listen to it. Then it came up for book club before I had the audio copy. When I finally got the audio copy it was on CD and a million discs. See above complaint for ACOMAF for why that’s a big deal. *sigh*
- I Want My Epidural Back – I picked this up at BEA because it sounded funny. And everytime I see it I think I want to read it. And then I forget about it 🙁
- Furthermore – I think I’m most upset with myself about this one. It was the second most coveted book on my list from BEA. It’s on my #2017HW though, so I’d BETTER get to it!
- Fire Touched – Mercy I’m so sorry, I’ve neglected you these past couple years 🙁 I promise to do better this year!
What books do you plan to read in 2016 and not get to?Berls is sharing the top ten 2016 releases she regrets not getting to yet #TTT Click To Tweet