Top Ten Top Ten Books I Read Because of Bloggers
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I probably would have gotten around to this one eventually. But if it weren’t for Kimba’s book club, who knows when that would have been! And it’s one of my top reads of 2015!
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. This was all Michelle’s fault! I’m behind on the series now and, ironically, I think I like it more than she does now. But a great series for sure!
- Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett. Technically Danielle is both the author and the blogger. But still, I love her Blood & Magic series. The third one just came out… need to read it!
- The Selection by Keira Cass. Angie got me hooked on this series. Although the last two books were a bit of a disappointment for me, the first three are some of my top favorites!
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This was Jessica @ Rabid Reads fault. Gah I loved this series!
- Social Media by J. A. Huss. This was a tag-team effort by Lexxie and Brandee. Brandee gets the final blame/credit, since she enabled me by loaning the books 🙂
- White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland. Even though I know I saw the series all over, it was Jennifer @ The Book Nympho that finally convinced me to listen to this series.
- Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones. Felicia got me to read this, by picking book one for her book club. And also enabling me by lending me several of the books. Thank goodness, this is one of my favorite series!
- Downside Ghosts by Stacia Kane. I’m not positive, because I saw this everywhere. But I think it was the combined reviewing and tweeting of Carmel and Jennifer that got me to try this series out. It wasn’t love at first sight, but definitely in the long run!
- In Death by J.D. Robb. I can’t credit this to one blogger over another – this is like one giant win for the blogosphere. I see reviews for this series constantly and they’re always rave reviews. So eventually, I had to bite!
What are some books you’ve discovered thanks to our wonderful blogosphere?