Top Ten Audiobook Narrators
I had planned to do my top ten audiobooks but then I realized that’s absolutely impossible! But I do have some narrators I adore and you must listen to!
- Amanda Ronconi! I especially love her narration of Molly Harper’s books. But she’s great in everything I’ve heard her do so far!
- Angela Dawe! I fell for Angela Dawe when she narrated Jennifer Ashley’s The Madness of Lord Ian and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- Lauren Fortgang! She’s great in the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep. She’s also fantastic in The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo and more that I’m probably forgetting.
- Marguerite Gavin! I ADORE Marguerite! She took me through the entire Kitty Norville series and did an amazing job with Kitty’s on air personality. She’s also the voice of Kim Harrison’s Hollows and does amazing there too – I love her voice for Jenks!
- Lorelei King!!! Mad love for Lorelei – especially in her narration of Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series.
- Allison McLemore! If you haven’t listened to White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland, I’m telling you – you must!
- Renee Raudman. I haven’t listened to many of the Kate Daniels books yet, but the ones I have listened to proved that Renee Raudman belongs in my top ten!
- Rebecca Soler. OMG y’all I love the Lunar Chronicles so much I have paperback copies all signed by Marissa Meyer. But I HAD to listen to the books because this narrator rocks!
- Last, but certainly not least… Bahni Turpin! It’s been a while since I listened to Bahni since the Downside Ghosts seems to be on a long term hiatus. But Geez, she’s amazing! She made that world come to life and the hard to read language suddenly worked for me. I may just start looking up books she’s narrated to get some more Bahni!
I’m noticing there’s no men on my list… and I’m sorry for that. There’s some truly great male narrators, I’m sure. But I tend to prefer female narrators, so I don’t listen to near as many. I may need to work on that, because I know I’m missing out on some great ones!
Do you have any favorite narrators? Any that aren’t on my list?Berls is giving a shout out to her top ten audiobook narrators for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday! Click To Tweet