It’s time for our 2nd Quarter Report Card – a chance to update your progress, let us know if you’re on track for that A+, and enter the quarterly giveaway! If you’re not familiar with the Reading Assignment Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading, get all the details and sign up here!
2nd Quarter Report Card
Oh yeah! One blog related thing I am NOT sucking at! I made an A!!! I have read 1 book each month from my list so far (2 quarters in a row!) Remember, you started over in April, so even if you made an F the first quarter, it doesn’t matter. It’s about how you did in April, May, and June. Here’s My Reading List if you’re curious what I’ve been reading.
We’re halfway!!! Are you going to make a change?
So if you remember, we made 1 additional concession this year. At the end of the second quarter, in your Second Quarter Report Card you may change out ONE MONTH’S worth of books. So if you’re level one, that’s one book. If you’re level four, that’s UP TO (so yes, you may change 1 or 2 or 3 only) four books. But you have to commit to those four new books and you can’t change them again. As in, we need to see the change on your assignment list and/or report card!
I’m not going to make a change. I’m liking my list and really want to read everything left on it 🙂
How’d you do?
It’s your turn to check in! Link up in the linky below to a blog post (or updates to your original sign up post), a Goodreads Update, a Facebook or Twitter post, etc. and let us know:
- Report which books you read, during which months.
- Report which months, if any, you didn’t make it.
- Link to your review and/or reading progress on Goodreads showing you read the book(s).
- Which books, if any, you are switching out.
- Your final grade for the quarter, based on this chart:
- I made an A! Read all your books all three months of the quarter.
- I made a B! Read all your books for two months of the quarter.
- I made a C! Read all your books for one month of the quarter.
- I made an F!Didn’t read all your books during any months of the quarter.
Remember it’s okay if you made an F – because July is here and you get to start over with the 3rd Quarter!
2nd Quarter Report Card Giveaway
We’re also rewarding you for doing so well this quarter, so we have a giveaway for you! Enter the link for your #2016HW reviews from the 2nd Quarter (they can simply be a quick Goodreads update or a full review on your blog). We’ll close the Giveaway Widget on the 8th and the winner will get a $5 gift card to Amazon (open internationally). Good luck!
What books do you plan to check off next quarter? Don’t forget to check in with Michellein September for the 3rd Quarter Report Card!Turn in your 2nd Quarter Report Card & enter the giveaway! #2016HW Click To Tweet