Welcome to Task It Tuesday!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task that I would like to accomplish on my blog before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient!
Task It Tuesday Week Three
Last week turned out to be pretty productive. I think I did a better job making my to-do list balanced and mindful of what was going on during the week. So I’m going to try to do the same for my Task It Tuesday Week Three. It sure feels good to be taking care of things consistently!
- Cross Post Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover
- Setup & schedule Outlander Thoughts post
- Cross post Grave Mercy
- Get caught up on last week’s comments (about 20)
- Write Getting Ready For Dewey’s post
- Setup next week’s Outlander Thoughts post
- Cross Post House of the Rising Sun
- Setup Dewey’s Tracking posts
- Update Sunday Post
- Setup ReviewAThon post
- Setup Next Weeks Sunday post
- Write Fun Questions post
- Setup Snow White Lies Review post
- Setup Task It Tuesday Week Four
As you can see I’m keeping it simple with just two tasks a day – one maintenance task and one catch up task (which will probably be comments forever and ever… LOL) I’ll update my progress here and let you know how I did next week.
If having a week to accomplish 1 task (or, a to do-list like me) inspires you, join in with Task It Tuesday! Do lists help you?