It’s time to Take Control Of Your TBR again and I’m SO in! When Michelle and I decided the dates for COYER this year, we purposefully did it so that COYER would wrap up as this was starting because we wanted to be able to better participate. Hosting an event while trying to participate in another one is hard, so we’ve cleared our calendars and I can’t speak for Michelle, but I’m so ready to take back my TBR, one book at a time! If you haven’t signed up yet, there’s still time – head over to Kimba’s sign-up post!
I’m just copying this straight from Kimba’s post so that I’ll have it as a quick reference for myself 😉
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) On Goodreads create a folder for Take Control and share your intentions on your wall.
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository/Amazon/ Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release valued at up to $20.00. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook or Audible audio copy)
Alrighty, those rules are pretty simple and MOST the books on my TBR will count. I don’t know exactly what I’ll read, but I created a Goodreads shelf to keep track of what I do read and those books will show up here as I finish them. I’m going to try and read 15 books this month though – that’s a high number for me, I usually get in about 10 and this year I’ve been struggling to get those 10. So I want to make a big push this month and see how it goes.
Are you Taking Control of your TBR this March?