Well I can’t believe it, but April is here and that means that #COYER and #TakeControlTBR are over! We still have until the 3rd to put in reviews for #TakeControlTBR and the 5th for #COYER, but reading is officially done! So here are my final results!
I did better than I planned with #COYER. My goal had been to read 8 books and I managed to read 9! So I finished a thorough spring cleaning. I changed up what I was reading quite a bit as the month progressed and only ended up reading 4 books from my original list. Here’s what I read (reviews are linked too):
- [5 Mar] Wicked Witches: Girls at Play & Making Revenge Fun by Alison Biggs ★★½
- [12 Mar] All Hallows Night by Marie Hall ★★★★★
- [14 Mar] Minutes Before Sunset by Shannon A. Thompson ★★★★★
- [19 Mar] Las Vegas by Travis Luedke ★★
- [21 Mar] True Fate by Shayna Varadeaux ★★★
- [24 Mar] Cursed in Shadow by Andrea R. Cooper ★★★★★
- [26 Mar] Killing Sarai by J. A. Redmerski ★★★★
- [28 Mar] Seconds Before Sunrise by Shannon A. Thompson ★★★★½
- [31 Mar] Awakening by Elene Sallinger ★★★
Only that last one that I squeezed in was a NetGalley read, so next time around I’m going to have to try and hit NetGalley better!
As for the challenges, I’ve done them all. I’m finishing up with the SPELL YOUR NAME IN COYER TITLES this past week. Here’s what I came up with – all books I got for free on Amazon and need to read still, except for S, which I received for review and read this month!
B Before by Nicola Marsh
E Entangled by Nikki Jefford
R Roped by Eliza Gayle
L Locked by Maya Cross
S Seconds before Sunrise by Shannon A. Thompson
I had a ton of fun with the challenges and hope y’all did too! A great big thank you to the hosts for putting them together for us 🙂
I’m a bit behind on reading reviews, but hopefully will be able to catch up in this final week. We’ll be announcing the big winners on the 5th!
I didn’t do as well as I would had hoped with #TakeControlTBR – three of the books I subbed in for #COYER didn’t count. However, I still managed to read 9 books – 4 audio and 5 eBooks – so I only fell 1 short of my goal. The audio reviews have been posted to Goodreads for now, but you’ll see the reviews showing up on the blog in the next month or so. Here’s what I read (you’ll see some overlap from above)
1. True Fate by Shayna Varadeaux
2. Las Vegas by Travis Luedke
3. Killing Sarai by J. A. Redmerski
4. Minutes Before Sunset by Shannon A. Thompson
5. Awakening by Elene Sallinger
6. Whisper Cape by Susan Griscom
7. Sirenz by Natalie Zaman and Charlotte Bennardo
8. Carrots by Colleen Helme
9. Sacrifical Magic by Stacia Kane
I’d say that all in all March was a pretty successful month for me! I read a total of 12 books and am already making good progress on two more books for April!
I hope everyone had as much fun with #COYER and #TakeControlTBR as I did! Happy April