It’s finally time for the Clean out your E-reader challenge! We’re so excited that so many of you found time to join us and know it’s going to be a blast. See below for a reminder of the rules a calendar of events during the month-long reading challenge and most importantly – the linky and Rafflecopter for you to submit your reviews!
Let’s have fun this month! But this is also a challenge with two $10 gift cards up for grabs at the end, so there are some rules to follow. For a full rundown of the rules go to the original sign-up post here. But here are the basics that you need to remember.
1. Submit the link to your goal post to the Linky below. This post should be live by 11:59 PM (PST) March 8th – meaning you can still sign up if you forgot! – and include the Free or Nearly Free books you hope to read. This can change, of course. Remember, Blog Tour reviews are not accepted this time, sorry. Note: If you do not have a blog/somewhere to post with a unique link, this post can go up in “Two Girls and a Challenge” and just link back to the “COYER Participation Posts” folder.
2. Read and review your books! When you review a book be sure to indicate that it’s part of this challenge by:
- Including the button (at the bottom of this post)
- Including the Linky code so that others can easily see the other reviews that are part of the challenge
3. When you’ve reviewed a book submit the link to the review (the actual review, not the blog where it was written) – which can be on a blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc – to both the Linky and Rafflecopter below.
The Mini-Challenges are a way to have extra fun while working through your reads and giving you a chance to win great prizes. All the challenges will open up on March 1st at 12:01 AM (EST) and last until March 31st at 11:59 PM (EST), giving you a the entire month to play the games and win the prizes. Plus, participating in each mini-challenge will give you extra entries in the final giveaways. Good luck & have fun!
We’ll be chatting all month on Twitter using #COYER. This was a lot of fun last time and we look forward to seeing everyone’s updates as they progress through the books.
And join us for a Twitter Party March 23 at 4pm (EST). We’ll be using #COYER and will have lots of fun questions for a chance to win swag and even some free books to refill those eReaders after this long month of reading!!! So don’t miss it! You’ll earn extra points in the giveaways for participating in the twitter party as well 😉
The Linky and Rafflecopters
Both the Linky and Rafflecopter will remain open for 1 week into April (closing April 5th at 11:59 PM CST) so that you can still earn entries for those books you finished at the end of the month. Winners will be announced the following week!
After you comment on a review, go to the Comments Giveaway and enter the link for the review where you left your comment. You’ll have up to 20 entries for comment links per day. No double entries and only quality comments will be accepted (as in, more than “great review” but something that actual engages with the review left). We will be confirming winning entries.
Giveaway ends April 6, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. Open internationally to contestants 13 years of age or older. Contestants must be participants in the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading. Must be able to accept prize from Amazon or Barnes and Noble via email to be eligible. Winner will be selected using Rafflecopter and be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge, no purchase necessary. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner.
Grab a Button