When I saw that Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads and Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat were doing a novella reading challenge next week (November 18 – 24) I got super excited. See, I signed up to do the Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon and miserably failed at getting through my list.And I’m pretty behind where I wanted to be for COYER too.
So here’s a chance for a redo and I was pretty sure a lot of books on my COYER / Ho-Ho-Ho list were novellas.Of course I wasn’t sure, because I’ve always gotten confused on what exactly constitutes a novella. So, nerd that I am, I looked it up! A novella is a book with 17,500-40,000 words (70 – 180 pages I think…). Did you know that? I didn’t! Anyway, with that in mind, here’s the books I have to chose from that I hope to read during the November Novella Knockout Mini Challenge. Since they’re short, I’m hoping I can accomplish about 1 a day…
1. November Surprise by Laurel Osterkamp (Kindle .99-$5) 179 pages ✓
2. Match and Mistletoe by Jodie Griffin (NetGalley) 38,000 words
3. Five Golden Rings by Jeffe Kennedy (NetGalley) 31,000 words
4. Ba Humbug! by Heather Horrocks (Kindle Freebie) 100 pages
5. The Christmas Catch by Ginny Baird (Kindle Freebie) 102 pages
6. The Holiday Bride by Ginny Baird (Kindle Freebie) 120 pages
7. Vampire for Christmas by Felicity Heaton (Kindle Freebie) 87 pages ✓
Do you have Novellas you need to knockout? You know you do! Go sign up!